Rotary Club of Webster

Related Page

Progressive 50/50

Subpages
Related Pages
Links
Files
Photo Albums
 

Progressive 50/50 - Webster Rotary Fund Raiser

           

Each week the person whose number is drawn will have an opportunity to draw the "ace of spade" from the deck which will win 90% of the total pot. The remaining 10% will be used as "seed" money for the next round of draws. In addition the new format will have (1) "Joker" in the deck. If the "Joker" is drawn by the person whose ticket is pulled, the person will have an additional chance to draw the "ace of spades" and win the pot. Additional tickets can be purchased prior to the draw by anyone who wishes to improve their odds and help the cause.

 

(For any individual who has not been participating regularly in the weekly 50/50, a minimum donation of $10 which would entitle the person to "one" ticket would be required for the first six months. If the drawing continued past six months a minimum donation of $20 which would entitle the person to "two" tickets would be required.)    

 
 
MAILING ADDRESS
 
WEBSTER ROTARY
PO BOX 236
WEBSTER, NEW YORK 14580